GTX Corporation Announces|
GTXRaster CAD® 2016 Series for AutoCAD® 2016
Scottsdale, Arizona – June 3, 2015 GTX®
Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today
announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2016 Series for AutoCAD 2016.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series for AutoCAD 2016 enhancements and features include:
- Full AutoCAD 2016 DWG & DXF compatibility
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8.0/8.1 and Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Improved User Interface with enhanced Icons, Ribbons, and Toolbars which incorporate the new Light and
Dark Environments of AutoCAD 2016
- Reengineered Rasterization Engine supports the new CAD entities including blocks with attributes, angled
text and geometry
- New Installation for Windows 8.0/8.1 and Windows 7 PCs to alleviate any security permission issues
- Improved Licensing - Package and Borrow facility options for Network Flex LM licensing.
- PDF support, open and save a color or black and white PDF file – once open, the files can be edited and
then saved to a TIF format or a PDF
- Includes Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection — the rotated rectangle suite of IOPs allows users a more precise raster selection.
- Includes Raster editing commands that support Raster Text, HybridMode, and Rotated Rectangles
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Acresso® FLEXnet
Publisher licensing technology – for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- Multiple Languages — available in English, French and German
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series products are optimized and tested to run in AutoCAD
2016 utilizing the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment.
With the GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series for AutoCAD 2016 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run
as a native 64-bit application directly on the Windows 8.0/8.1 64-bit Edition and Windows 7 x64 Edition.
“Every year our goal is deliver great software with proven performance, enhanced customer experience and
efficiency!” stated Andrew Ling, President and CEO.
“Our newest version, the GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series, allows the
users to take advantage of newer Microsoft® Windows 8.0/8.1, 64-bit operating systems, PDF support, Package and Borrow
Licensing options for their network environments, and much more. This software provides our customers the most
economical way to manage their archival files with ease,”
Mr. Ling added.
The GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series includes four product modules — GTXRaster Tools™, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster R2V™, and GTXRaster CAD® PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series, the "AutoCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all AutoCAD releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2016 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
GTX IS CELEBRATING THIRTY YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY
DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH
CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND
CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE
FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF
PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
GTX®, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster ToolsTM, GTXRaster R2VTM,
GTXRaster CAD® PLUS, Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions®, Intelligent Object Picking TM
are registered trademarks of GTX Corporation. Intelligent Object Picking
are trademarks of GTX
GTXScanClean™ is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems. AutoCAD
® is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other
trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.© Copyright 2015 GTX Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
View or print an Adobe PDF version of this press release