GTX Corporation Announces|
GTXRaster CAD® 2015 Series for AutoCAD® 2015
Scottsdale, Arizona – June 5, 2014 GTX®
Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today
announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015 enhancements and features include:
- Full AutoCAD 2015 DWG & DXF compatibility
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- New User Interface with enhanced Icons, Ribbons, and Toolbars which incorporate the new Light and
Dark Environments of AutoCAD 2015
- Reengineered Rasterization Engine supports the new CAD entities including blocks with attributes, angled
text and geometry
- New Installation for Windows 8 and Windows 7 PCs to alleviate any security permission issues
- Improved Licensing - Package and Borrow facility options for Network Flex LM licensing.
- PDF support, open and save a color or black and white PDF file – once open, the files can be edited and
then saved to a TIF format or a PDF
- Includes Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection — the rotated rectangle suite of IOPs allows users a more precise raster selection than the basic orthogonal window:
- IOP RWINDOW - Select Raster ALL in a rotated rectangle
- IOP RINSIDE - Select Raster ENTIRELY within a Rotated Rectangle
- IOP RCROSSING - Select Raster INSIDE & CROSSING a Rotated Rectangle
- Includes Raster editing commands that support Raster Text, HybridMode, and Rotated Rectangles
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Acresso® FLEXnet
Publisher licensing technology – for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- Multiple Languages — now available in Italian, as well as English, French and German
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series products are optimized and tested to run in AutoCAD
2015 utilizing the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment.
With the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series for AutoCAD 2015 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run
as a native 64-bit application directly on the Windows 8/8.1 64-bit Edition and Windows 7 x64 Edition.
“GTX Corporation has never been more focused on the needs of engineering design teams than with our latest
release of the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series. With its many improvements including the support for Microsoft® Windows 8,
64-bit operating systems, PDF support, Package and Borrow Licensing options, organizations can really take full
advantage of the programs enhancements and simplify their engineering design tasks,” stated Andrew Ling,
President and CEO. Mr. Ling added, “Every year we strive to improve our customers’ productivity and efficiency.
And, with the benefits of Microsoft Windows 8, innovative technology, and exceptional customer service, our
customers using the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series will be able to manage their archival files with ease.”
The GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series includes four product modules — GTXRaster Tools™, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster R2V™, and GTXRaster CAD® PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series, the "AutoCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all AutoCAD releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2015 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
GTX IS CELEBRATING THIRTY YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY
DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH
CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND
CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE
FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF
PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
GTX®, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster
CAD® PLUS and Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions®
are registered trademarks of GTX Corporation. Intelligent Object Picking
TM, GTX®ICR PLUSTM, GTXRaster Tools
TM and GTXRaster R2VTM are trademarks of GTX
GTXScanClean™ is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems. AutoCAD
® is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other
trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.© Copyright 2014 GTX Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
View or print an Adobe PDF version of this press release