GTX Corporation Announces|
GTXRaster CAD® 2013 Series for AutoCAD® 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona – August 1, 2012 GTX®
Corporation, the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software and intelligent digital imaging solutions, today
announced the newest release of its popular GTXRaster CAD® 2013 Series for AutoCAD 2013.
The new GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series for AutoCAD 2013 enhancements and features include:
- AutoCAD 2013 DWG & DXF compatibility
- New Support for Microsoft® Windows 7 and 64-bit operating systems
- New PDF support
- Gpdfattach to open a PDF file
- Gpdfsave to save a PDF file.
- Black and white PDF files supported. Once open, the image can be edited and then saved to a tiff (gsave) or a PDF (gpdfsave) file.
- New GMCopy command — Multiple Copies of selected raster to a new location in the current image.
- New Package License Option for Network Flex LM licensing – allows for the use of 2013 version and up to
two previous versions.
- Includes Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) raster selection —
- IOP RWINDOW (Select Raster ALL in a rotated rectangle)
- IOP RINSIDE (Select Raster ENTIRELY within a Rotated Rectangle)
- IOP RCROSSING (Select Raster INSIDE & CROSSING a Rotated Rectangle) allowing users to have more precise raster selection.
- Includes Raster editing commands that support Raster Text, HybridMode, and Rotated Rectangles
- Menu optimization — easy-to-use ribbon interface and other productivity improvements
- 22+ Raster editing commands — including raster snap modes
- Choice of Hardware licensing or Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Acresso® FLEXnet
Publisher licensing technology – for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- Enhanced ‘HELP’ mechanism and easier installation
- Available for Windows® 7 as well as XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
In addition, the new GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series products are optimized and tested to run in AutoCAD
2013 utilizing the full advantage of the performance and other improvements for this latest environment.
With the GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series for AutoCAD 2013 being fully ported to the 64-bit platform, it can run
as a native 64-bit application directly on the Windows 7 x64 Edition, and Windows XP x64 Edition.
“GTX Corporation is proud to deliver the GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series with its many improvements including the PDF
support. This significant enhancement allows for a user to work on PDF images within the GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series,
quickly attaching a PDF file, converting to TIF, and then directly using the GTX raster cleanup, editing, and conversion
functions with minimal effort,” stated Andrew Ling, President and CEO. Mr. Ling added, “With every product release,
our goal is to improve our customers’ productivity and efficiency. And, just like its predecessor, the GTXRaster CAD
2013 Series provides enhanced tools for managing archival files with minimal effort. We continue to provide
innovative technology and exceptional customer service maximizing our competitiveness in this rapidly growing
The GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series includes four product modules—GTXRaster Tools™, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster R2V™, and GTXRaster CAD® PLUS.
The GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series, the "AutoCAD for Raster," provides image enhancement and clean up tools as well as raster and hybrid editing, Raster-to-Vector conversion and Intelligent Character Recognition. They are available as a plug-in for all AutoCAD releases.
Complete details regarding the GTXRaster CAD 2013 Series Products are available through GTX and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
GTX IS CELEBRATING TWENTY EIGHT YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY
DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH
CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND
CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE
FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF
PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
GTX®, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster
CAD® PLUS and Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions®
are registered trademarks of GTX Corporation. Intelligent Object Picking
TM, GTX®ICR PLUSTM, GTXRaster Tools
TM and GTXRaster R2VTM are trademarks of GTX
GTXScanClean™ is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems. AutoCAD
® is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other
trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2012 GTX Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
View an Adobe Acrobat version of this press release