GTX Corporation Announces|
GTXImage CADTM Series, Version 14.0
Scottsdale, Arizona – October 31, 2011 GTX®
Corporation, today announced its NEW Series of the GTXImage CAD™ Version 14.0 products.
This unique, cost-effective solution brings legacy paper drawings into CAD-EDM-GIS
environments. The GTXImage CAD™ Series, Version 14.0 product line now includes enhanced raster editing features
and is fully compatible with the latest AutoCAD 2012/2011/2010 DWG & DXF formats.
With the new release, GTX continues as the leader in providing Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions® in raster editing and conversion software for the Technical Imaging market.
The new GTXImage CAD Series, Version 14.0 enhancements and features include:
- Fully Compatible with the latest AutoCAD 2012/2011/2010 DWG & DXF formats
- NEW GTX Raster editing commands —
- gTEXT (Draws Raster Text in Current Image)
- gCTEXT (Change Raster Text by Text Replacement)
- gHTEXT (Edit Vector Text and Create a Raster Underlay)
- gHYBRIDMODE (Enable Vector Overlay of Drawn Raster Lines, Arcs, Circles, Rectangles and Text),
- gDETACH (UNLOADS or Detaches a Raster Image)
- gROTRECTANGLE (Draw a Rotated Raster
- New Intelligent Object Picking™ (IOP) Raster Selection Commands —
- IOP RWINDOW (Select Raster ALL in a rotated rectangle)
- IOP RINSIDE (Select Raster ENTIRELY within a Rotated Rectangle)
- IOP RCROSSING (Select Raster INSIDE & CROSSING a Rotated Rectangle) allowing users to have more precise raster selection.
- NEW AutoCAD OEM Features including Dynamic Blocks, Enhanced Hatching & External Referencing,
Improved Printing & Publishing
- NEW Menu optimization, easy-to-use ribbon interface and many other productivity improvements
- Choice of Hardware licensing or Software licensing – FLEXENABLED™ using Acresso® FLEXnet
Publisher licensing technology – for either standalone single-user installation or for multiple users with
- Automatic Image Cleanup — noise removal and deskew (U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536)
- Available for Windows® 7 as well as Vista™ and XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
Consisting of GTXImage CAD and GTXImage CAD PLUS, the new GTXImage CAD™ Series, Version 14.0 products
combine the best of both worlds; the GTX image clean-up, raster and hybrid editing, raster-to-vector conversion and
Intelligent Character Recognition (GTXICR™) along with the AutoCAD OEM engine for the high quality AutoCAD 2D
drafting tools and guaranteed 100% compatibility with the latest DWG/DXF and other AutoCAD formats.
Andrew M. Ling, President and CEO of GTX Corporation, stated, “The new GTXImage CAD™ Series, Version 14.0
products will streamline the design processes for new and existing GTX customers.
Our software eliminates labor-intensive and error-prone manual processes while managing archival files.
The GTXImage CAD Series, Versions 14.0 increases design productivity, speed, and flexibility, without the need to run a separate license of AutoCAD for raster editing and raster to vector conversion.”
Andrew Ling continued, "We are pleased to continue our 27-year tradition of providing our customers with the most cost-effective and advanced tools for their technical imaging requirements which help them fuel their business growth."
Complete details regarding the GTXImage CAD™, Version 11.5 Series Products are
available through GTX Sales and Marketing and their Authorized Distributors and Dealers.
GTX IS CELEBRATING TWENTY SEVEN YEARS IN BUSINESS THIS YEAR HAVING BEEN FOUNDED IN 1984 BY
DR. MARVIN T. LING TO DEVELOP A COMPLETE INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INTERFACING PAPER TECHNICAL DRAWINGS WITH
CAD-EDM-GIS ENVIRONMENTS. BEGINNING WITH THE INTRODUCTION IN 1987 OF PRODUCTS FOR THE SCANNING AND
CONVERSION OF PAPER AND APERTURE CARD DRAWINGS, GTX HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS ABILITY TO INCORPORATE THE
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP ITS PRODUCTS AT THE
FOREFRONT OF DATA RECOGNITION AND CONVERSION SOLUTIONS. THE GTXRASTER CAD AND GTXIMAGE CAD SERIES OF
PRODUCTS PROVIDE STATE-OF-THE-ART RASTER EDITING AND AUTOMATIC RASTER TO CAD CONVERSION.
GTX®, GTXRaster CAD®, GTXRaster
CAD® PLUS and Intelligent Paper to CAD Solutions®
are registered trademarks of GTX Corporation. Intelligent Object Picking
TM, GTX®ICR PLUSTM, GTXRaster Tools
TM and GTXRaster R2VTM, GTXImage CADTM, and GTXImage CADTM PLUS are trademarks of GTX Corporation.
GTXScanClean™ is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,016,536
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Acrobat® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems. AutoCAD
® is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other
trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2011 GTX Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
View an Adobe Acrobat version of this press release